Friday, August 28, 2009

School (:

So now that open house is done and
everything is out of the way, all we
have to do is wait for school to come.
Hehe, and now I have nothing to say
until school starts so I'll just think
of poems of going back to school.  (:

Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho!
It's off the school I go!
I go to school,
unlike a fool,
because it is so cool!

We sew, we sew,
At school, to show.
We sew in Home-Ec!
Don't forget Flex!
We sew, we sew,
It's FO SHO,
So, oh, so,
We sew, FO SHO!

I love PE,
You love PE,
We love PE,
As you can see!

Going to school
To see my friends.
I cannot wait
To see my friends.
Hey look
There's Len
And Ken
And Ben!
I cannot wait
To see my friends.

Oh yeah, I know I'm so cool because
I write fabulous poems.. (:
Thanks and catch you later~~  Hehe!

~Joe Jo

1 comment:

  1. Joe Jo! Hi. Where's my name on that poem?
    I feel slightly sad. D: Oh well, it's hard to rhyme Karist with anything anyway.

    ReplyDelete